Per popular demand, here are Adam D Ruppe's presentation slides

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat May 24 12:49:18 PDT 2014

On Saturday, 24 May 2014 at 00:36:31 UTC, John wrote:
> I wish there was more time available.

My poor throat was getting dry near the end anyway...

But I was kinda worried that I was getting too negative at times.
My theme was supposed to be encouraging, go ahead and try it, and
instead I started complaining about triple faults and ugly code.
But oh well, the agony of defeat contributes to the thrill of
victory after you finally make it work!

> And btw, you were looking great too! :)

thanks! Part of that was that I wanted to be deliberately
counter-culture. I almost never see anyone in these tech videos
wearing a tie, and while in the facebook building I think I was
the only one there too.

(the irony, a conservative business suit is my anti-authoritarian
apparel lolololol)

Of course, that's not the /only/ reason I wore it, but it was a
nice bonus.