Per popular demand, here are Adam D Ruppe's presentation slides

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat May 24 22:18:34 PDT 2014

On 5/24/2014 3:49 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> thanks! Part of that was that I wanted to be deliberately
> counter-culture. I almost never see anyone in these tech videos wearing
> a tie, and while in the facebook building I think I was the only one
> there too.
>
> (the irony, a conservative business suit is my anti-authoritarian
> apparel lolololol)

My favorite way to be counter-culture is to use slang terms in
unexpected contexts. Like using a meme to make a point on a very
technical topic. Or more commonly, well gee, I think deadpan delivery of
anachronistic slang is just swell, dawg. Bonus pizzoints for mixing all
those swingin' tubular eras...I really can dig that (Again, deadpan
delivery be paramount). Or concocting me up some pluralities of
formalism levels. Similarly, mixed cussing is golly good f**king fun.

Word.

(I really do like to deliberately use outdated slang, and the more
deadpan the better.)