DirectX bindings

evilrat via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue May 27 02:24:01 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 3 November 2013 at 05:27:24 UTC, evilrat wrote:
> https://github.com/evilrat666/directx-d

this is it. i think i can't continue on this one anymore, nor do
i have time, nor passion. i've made a lot of work and meet
(almost) no interest. i will be stay in contact, so any pull
request will not be lost, but i think this is my last commit to
it. i have encountered lot of obstacles such as UFCS on classes,
which makes impossible seamless migration of user code from C++
to D(no, that wasnt real purpose but for me it is important
point). i may return later, let say in a year or two when D will
be more complete and usable, but for now i take my leave. please
take my apologies if one really used this bindings or have high
hopes on it.