Dconf 2014 talks - when to be available

Leandro Lucarella via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue May 27 15:15:09 PDT 2014

Ali Çehreli, el 27 de May a las 10:40 me escribiste:
> On 05/27/2014 09:18 AM, Suliman wrote:
>
> >> apparently to stay on top of reddit for awhile.
> > Explain plz
>
> A benefit of releasing the presentations slowly is to enable
> constant exposure to DConf in the coming weeks, as opposed to making
> all of them available and potentially watch interest die in a few
> days.

I think they should be uploaded all ASAP and then you can do "official"
announcements in reddit or wherever you thinks it's best to promote the
language. But really, introducing artificial waiting time for people
ALREADY interested and using the language in the name of marketing is
really annoying!