Scott Meyers' DConf 2014 keynote "The Last Thing D Needs"

Philippe Sigaud via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue May 27 22:29:55 PDT 2014

> I did a translation of most of the code in the slides.
>
> http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/72b5cfcb72e4
>
> I'm planning to transform it into blog post (or series). Right now it just
> has some scratch notes. Feel free to let me know everything I got wrong.

That's a good idea. I think most of us did that while listening to the
talk. I kept telling myself: 'oh wait, that'd simpler in D' or 'that
does not exist in D'.

As for the class inheritance problem, I'd also be interested in an answer.