Scott Meyers' DConf 2014 keynote "The Last Thing D Needs"

Brian Rogoff via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed May 28 17:35:58 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 23:07:07 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Some of the inconsistencies you mentioned and Brian mentioned
> in his talk are actually the result of consistencies.
>
> I know this is a bit of a difficult thing to wrap one's head
> around, but having something be mathematically consistent and
> humanly consistent are often at severe odds.

Could you elaborate? Using some of the examples Brian gave, which
ones do you think are are mathematically consistent/human
inconsistent and which the inverse?