Scott Meyers' DConf 2014 keynote "The Last Thing D Needs"

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu May 29 08:22:52 PDT 2014

On Thu, 29 May 2014 07:32:48 -0700
Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce
<digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On 05/29/2014 03:00 AM, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce
> wrote:
>  > I don't see how you could argue that they don't have
> multi-dimensional arrays.
>
> Their specs don't have such a thing. It is possible to have arrays
> where elements are arrays but that does not make those concepts
> language constructs.

And how as an array of arrays _not_ a multi-dimensional array? As far as I can
tell, they're exactly the same thing just phrased differently.

- Jonathan M Davis