Scott Meyers' DConf 2014 keynote "The Last Thing D Needs"

Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu May 29 21:21:17 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, 28 May 2014 at 07:21:56 UTC, dennis luehring wrote:
> woudl be nice to have some sort of example by example comparison
> or as an extension to the page http://dlang.org/cpptod.html

I've got two posts complete[1]. Since C++ and D are exactly the
same for the majority of the code I'm only showing D and talk of
C++'s choice. While the rules governing D's behavior are fairly
simple I feel that I've expanded on the content enough to provide
useful information beyond fixing C++'s problems.

1. http://he-the-great.livejournal.com/52333.html