Scott Meyers' DConf 2014 keynote "The Last Thing D Needs"

Jesse Phillips via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri May 30 07:19:05 PDT 2014

On Friday, 30 May 2014 at 10:56:30 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> Nice! I'll post it tomorrow on reddit and friends. You have an
>> unmatched
>> brace after "assert(a2[].all!(x => x == 0));".
>>
>> Andrei
>
> Actually a bunch of unmatched braces (formatter eats the
> closing one?) and at least one ";;" instead of ";". -- Andrei

It is not unmatched, the whole article is one big program (with
the exception of the conclusion), the final brace is at the end:

     static int[100] a3;
     assert(a3[].all!(x => x == 0));
}

Though the ;; is just an accident.