DConf 2014 Opening Keynote: State of the struct address - Andrei Alexandrescu

David Gileadi via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri May 30 08:25:17 PDT 2014

On 5/30/14, 8:16 AM, florin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the opening of your keynote you mentioned the need of redesigning
> dlang.org. I'm more of a webdesigner than programmer so maybe I can lend
> a hand here. Is there a place where this is being discussed?

Here's the thread where this was recently discussed (with a proposed
design):

http://forum.dlang.org/thread/mmoxalewsvwcgeaasvri@forum.dlang.org

Unfortunately the original poster has been quiet lately. I think you
could perhaps continue evolving the design that he posted or else post a
proposal of your own.

I'm interested in helping out with whatever changes we make.