Adam D. Ruppe's "D Cookbook" now available!

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri May 30 10:16:52 PDT 2014

On Fri, 30 May 2014 11:48:56 +0000
Chris via Digitalmars-d-announce <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com>
wrote:

> On Friday, 30 May 2014 at 11:46:35 UTC, w0rp wrote:
> > I received my copy this morning, earlier than I thought I
> > would. I shall check it out over the weekend. I suspect I'll
> > probably know a lot of the things in the book, but I'm the type
> > who likes to watch introductory lectures because there's always
> > something I didn't see before.
>
> You're right, of course. There's _always_ something you can
> learn, even if you think you know it all.

What I find sometimes is that even if I know most things about something, I
still forget things that I knew (particularly if I don't use that knowledge
regularly), so reading something like this could jog your memory about things
and thus improve your knowledge, even if you actually had known all of it at
some point (though the odds are still that there are at least a few things
in it that you never learned, even if you know a lot).

- Jonathan M Davis