Devisualization.Image

ponce via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 18 02:31:59 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 18 November 2014 at 10:04:15 UTC, Rikki Cattermole
wrote:

> However by the looks of things, you definitely have better
> quality code.
> At the very least some way to convert between the two e.g.
> SuperImage and my Image would be worth it.

Please consider the abstraction in ae-graphics.
http://code.dlang.org/packages/ae-graphics

CyberShadow has presented his image abstraction here:
http://blog.thecybershadow.net/2014/03/21/functional-image-processing-in-d/

It seems to be the best we have in D ecosystem and in the same
spirit of Phobos.

If using it we could have loader/exporters, resizing, and various
processing in separate libraries with a lot of reusability,
instead of each one having an incompatible image abstraction.