DerelictSASS

Colden Cullen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 24 13:34:38 PST 2014

On Monday, 24 November 2014 at 17:32:36 UTC, Lodin wrote:
> Of course, I want to register it, but I think it should be a
> part of Derelict Project, not unofficial binding. What should I
> do to realize it?
>
> And one thing about the diet plugin. I plan to make thin
> wrapper around binding to simplify using. Something like
> `sassc` which allows using libsass from console with options.
> Of course, it should be useful like a library too. Is the diet
> plugin a same thing? Or should it be the next layer around
> wrapper?

I can't help you with getting it included in Derelict, but I
think Mike Parker[0] is probably the one to talk to.

I think the diet plugin would serve best as a layer on top of
your wrapper. It's scope is limited to taking inline sass, as
well as paths to sass files, compiling them, and including the
result on the HTML page. If you could make that process easier
with a wrapper, it would make the plugin much simpler.

[0] https://github.com/aldacron