D is for Data Science

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 24 16:50:16 PST 2014

On Tuesday, 25 November 2014 at 00:34:30 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> Thought I'd post this as a counterpoint to the recent "please
> break our code" thread.

I would caution against putting very much weight in Reddit
opinions - there's people who will never use D and just look for
excuses to justify their prejudice and there's people who think
they want something, but don't really have any idea (this is
common in feature requests, as I'm sure you know)

That comment, in particular, seems very questionable to me.
dstats at least compiles out of the box and has github activity
within the last few months. It has a lot of templates, so maybe
actually using it would reveal compilation problems, but at quick
glance it seems to work.