"Programming in D" book, draft of the first print edition and eBook formats

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 26 15:16:11 PST 2014

On 11/26/2014 11:35 AM, Ali Çehreli wrote:

 > I wonder whether Smashwords would allow me to also provide the book
for free
 > on my site?

Found the answer to that question:

"6c. Free Copies. As administrator of your work, Author may use the
Smashwords platform to distribute complimentary copies of the work, or
personally email free files to people, even when you are generally
charging a fee. However, Smashwords files cannot be mass-distributed via
download at blogs, websites or other retailers outside the Smashwords
network."

   https://www.smashwords.com/about/tos

Ali