crate.d a draft for a mvc library

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 27 15:55:38 PST 2014

On 28/11/2014 8:16 a.m., gedaiu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In the last weeks I tried to make a draft for a mvc library. I tried to
> take advantage of templates, uda and ctfe to make the interaction with
> the database and the routing easier. There is still a lot of work to do
> for making it ready to work in production... but anyway.. what do you
> think?
>
> https://github.com/gedaiu/crate.d
>
> Thanks,
> Bogdan

I had a look at it, it looks very simplistic. But I assume it would be
rather fast for linking. Which is a good thing.

I would recommend if you haven't already to look at my projects,
Cmsed[0], livereload[1], skeleton[2] and dvorm[3].
I started dvorm end of last year and is fairly complete at this point.
Cmsed is due for rewrite (got most of the code done if you are
interested) but I'm waiting on a PR for dmd before doing more.

[0] https://github.com/rikkimax/Cmsed
[1] https://github.com/rikkimax/livereload
[2] https://github.com/rikkimax/skeleton
[3] https://github.com/rikkimax/dvorm