D is for Data Science

Tomer Rosenschtein via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Nov 28 14:41:11 PST 2014

On Friday, 28 November 2014 at 22:31:19 UTC, CraigDillabaugh
wrote:
> On Friday, 28 November 2014 at 22:00:21 UTC, bearophile wrote:
>> Tomer Rosenschtein:
>>
>>> Awesome article.
>>> "Paper of the week" is a modest word for this.
>>
>> The D code is not good.
>>
>> Bye,
>> bearophile
>
> Maybe not good by the standards of this group, but it does
> represent the efforts of someone doing 'real work', so I think
> it is worthwhile.
>
> I would bet that 'in the wild' there is a lot more D code that
> looks like that than what might be considered good, idiomatic D.
>
> Craig

I understand why D is still underground.The guy use R, by miracle
he suddently test a strong typed-compiled-lang and he concludes:
"well, those compiled lang seem interesting...".
Then Someone post this here, on reddit, on HackerNews...

And Miracle!

Everybody thinks it's awesome.
Common...