mysql-native: Update, Status and Plans

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 4 02:22:13 PDT 2014

On 10/04/2014 05:16 AM, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> - Professionalism: It's time for mysql-native to graduate from a
> functional "works for our purposes" utility to a well-presented
> newcomer-friendly library. At this point, that means having clearly
> stated project purpose and goals, updated DDOX-generated online
> documentation, improved readme and introductory material, changelog, and
> release announcements. Bug reports should be responded to promptly (even
> if not promptly addressed - the project does continue to face a manpower
> s a version bump to, at the very least, v0.1.x would probably be
> approprhortage). Also a version bump to, at the very least, v0.1.x would
> probably be appropriate at this point. ;)

The irony of advocating increased professionalism while suffering a
gigantic copy-paste mistake towards the end is not lost on me...

The above paragraph should be:

- Professionalism: It's time for mysql-native to graduate from a
functional "works for our purposes" utility to a well-presented
newcomer-friendly library. At this point, that means having clearly
stated project purpose and goals, updated DDOX-generated online
documentation, improved readme and introductory material, changelog, and
release announcements. Bug reports should be responded to promptly (even
if not promptly addressed - the project does continue to face a shortage
of manpower). Also a version bump to, at the very least, v0.1.x would
probably be appropriate at this point. ;)