D2 port of Sociomantic CDGC available for early experiments

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 6 10:29:22 PDT 2014

On Monday, 6 October 2014 at 17:23:55 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 10/6/14, 9:51 AM, Dicebot wrote:
>> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/985
>
> This is awesome. I recall Don had some solid performance
> numbers for it in his talk, do you have any in the context of
> D2? -- Andrei

No, I didn't get to running any perf test so far. Did PR as soon
as test suite passes and commits looked sane. Will do eventually.
Any specific project you are interested in?

I'd love to see the impact on vibe.d but it is subject to
threading/malloc issue right now.