DUB 0.9.22 released

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 6 14:14:41 PDT 2014

On 10/06/2014 02:15 PM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> Am 06.10.2014 13:36, schrieb bioinfornatics:
>> Thanks for your works,
>>
>> One question, what about makefile support ?
>>
>> Regards
>
> It's still in need for a volunteer. The implementation itself should be
> pretty straightforward (by inheriting from the ProjectGenerator class),
> but I currently have too much higher priority stuff on my table to get
> that done (plus generally severely limited time due to an accumulation
> of work and non-work related things).

I don't suppose there's documentation on the ProjectGenerator class? I
was (briefly) looking into subclassing that for a "compiler cmdline
args" output that I think would be helpful, but based on a (again,
rather brief) glance at and its subclasses I had some trouble grokking
how it worked. I'll have to take a look again though.