D2 port of Sociomantic CDGC available for early experiments

Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 8 13:10:59 PDT 2014

On 10/8/2014 11:19 AM, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> There is no perfect plan how an application can change the default options that
> are used without arguments, though. Doing this in main() is too late for some
> parameters (e.g. "precise"), because the GC will have to be setup to execute
> "static this" and other library initialization before reaching main.

I meant look for the argument in the C main() which is part of druntime and is
the first to get control. You're right that the D main() is too late.