Visual D 0.3.39 released - mago now supports 64-bit debugging

Rainer Schuetze via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 12 01:17:28 PDT 2014

On 12.10.2014 02:27, Meta wrote:
> I'm not sure what the problem is, but with this release, when I open a
> new file and select "empty D module", after a few seconds devenv.exe
> goes berserk and starts eating up my CPU. At that point, Visual Studio
> becomes unresponsive.

Hmmm, I don't get errors with that. Is it reproducible? What version of
VS are you using?

Could you create a minidump of the frozen Visual Studio with the Pocess
Explorer [1] and send it to me? Maybe I can see where it is going beserk.

[1] http://technet.microsoft.com/de-de/sysinternals/bb896653.aspx