Visual D 0.3.39 released - mago now supports 64-bit debugging

Meta via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 12 12:37:22 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 12 October 2014 at 08:17:33 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> Hmmm, I don't get errors with that. Is it reproducible? What
> version of VS are you using?

I can reproduce it by opening Visual Studio, going to File > New
 > File > D > Empty D Module, and editing the file. It happened to
me a few moments ago, but I have tried reproducing it twice
afterward and I couldn't. It's happened multiple times, however,
so it's not a fluke.

> Could you create a minidump of the frozen Visual Studio with
> the Pocess Explorer [1] and send it to me? Maybe I can see
> where it is going beserk.

Where can I email you at? I use the web interface, so I'm unable
to see the email addresses that messages come from.