D/Objective-C 64bit

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 29 11:14:17 PDT 2014

On 2014-10-29 16:09, Christian Schneider wrote:

> DStep was not very helpful when I tried it, it wanted to find all the
> referenced includes, which of course can be quite complicated when
> trying to get foundation and appkit headers processed.

How do you mean? That it can't find stdarg.h and other header files? I
think that can be solved by passing "-include <umbrella_header.h>" when
invoking DStep. The problem is that these header files are not meant to
be processed individually, but rather as a whole, i.e a translation unit.

In the future I hope to make it possible to use pass a framework to
DStep and it will create bindings for the whole framework.

--
/Jacob Carlborg