D/Objective-C 64bit

Christian Schneider via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 29 14:51:40 PDT 2014

> In the future I hope to make it possible to use pass a
> framework to DStep and it will create bindings for the whole
> framework.

That would be so cool!

Btw, fixed the example, thanks for giving me the right clues. Of
course, it was just the manual memory management à la Objective-C
that was missing! I am really lucky that I spent already days,
maybe weeks debugging retain / release / autorelease on many
projects, so for me this will be peanuts! I just had a little
flashback. I love ARC and am looking forward for D to feature it
as well, but for now, manual memory management is really not the
thing that will put me off.

I have all the tools ready now! I can't believe how this all
rocks ;)