DVM - D Version Manager 0.4.3

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 2 12:46:31 PDT 2014

I just released a new version of DVM, 0.4.3. The biggest news for this
release is that both 32 and 64bit libraries are supported
simultaneously. Now DVM will just copy the platform specific directory
without messing with the directory structure.

This release fixes a critical bug that made it not possible to install
new compilers.

Also building using Dub is supported. I'm going to wait a bit to add to
code.dlang.org because Dub head is required.

For pre-compiled binaries and changelog (or below) see:
https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dvm/releases/tag/v0.4.3

For those not familiar with DVM:

DVM allows you to easily download and install D compilers and manage
different versions of the compilers.

Changelog:

Version 0.4.3
   New/Changed Features
    * Add support for Dub
    * Since issue 23 has been fixed this means that now both 32 and
64bit libraries are supported simultaneously

   Bugs Fixed
    * Fix issue "unexpected redirect for method GET"
    * Issue 23: Leave DMD directory structure as-is

--
/Jacob Carlborg