Damncheck - a property-based testing library

George via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 3 22:39:04 PDT 2014

Hey everyone,

As my first take on D after spending around 2 weeks learning it I
thought I should write something useful that sort of encompasses
everything interesting about D (for me it was the flexibility of
working with types and lazy arguments).

After looking at dashcheck (https://github.com/mcandre/dashcheck)
I thought I'd improve it. While improving it I noticed that my
program is much different and decided to release my code as
another project; Damncheck (http://github.com/geezee/damncheck).

I was hoping to get some feedback from the community regarding
the quality of the code and if something can be written the
"D-way". I have also written a blog post about the process
(http://blog.zakhour.me/post/d/damncheck-on-building-a-property-based-testing-library-for-d/)

Thank you for your time,
George.