DCD 0.3.0, libdparse 0.1.0

Brian Schott via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 4 01:06:17 PDT 2014

https://github.com/Hackerpilot/DCD/releases/tag/v0.3.0

DCD is an editor-independent autocompletion engine for the D
programming language. If you've heard of Jedi or Gocode, you have
a pretty good idea of what DCD does.

It's been a while since I've tagged a release of DCD. The
important changes are summarized at the above link. The "tl;dr":
it's faster, uses less RAM, crashes less, and I'm bad at VIM and
Emacs extensions so you should get them from other people.

I'd like to give some special thanks to the GtkD project for
pointing out that DCD used to be very bad at handling (literally)
hundreds of files that publicly imported each other. :-)

https://github.com/Hackerpilot/libdparse/releases/tag/v0.1.0
http://code.dlang.org/packages/libdparse

The D lexing, parsing, and AST library that powers D-Scanner and
DCD is its own project now. The major news items here are that I
ran it through some fuzz testing, posted the library's generated
documentation online, and registered it with code.dlang.org.