DVM - D Version Manager 0.4.3

via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 5 01:27:28 PDT 2014

On Friday, 5 September 2014 at 06:26:30 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 04/09/14 21:53, Jordi Sayol via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
>> Sorry, i forget to mention that on Debian testing, my desktop
>> is Mate <http://mate-desktop.org/>
>
> Actually, I'm using Mate as well. Perhaps that's the issue.

Unlikely. DVM seems to work really the same as RVM (for Ruby).
Similar problems with RVM usually come from problems with the
shell profile. Mostly it can be solved by starting a new shell or
sourcing the .bash_profile script in your current shell (it's
only read at startup):

     . ~/.bash_profile
or
     . ~/.bashrc