[Mono-D] v2.1.18 Parser/Completion/General fixes&improvements

Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 5 05:15:07 PDT 2014

On 05/09/2014 07:32, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Perhaps I'm nitpicking but an external tools doesn't sound like a good
> idea. A completely separate library that can be shared among tools and
> be integrated into an IDE, absolutely yes. But not a tool.

It's like it was said earlier, a library is easier to integrate, but
only if across the same language (for the code the library is written
in, and the code the IDE extensions are written in).

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros