[Mono-D] v2.1.18 Parser/Completion/General fixes&improvements

Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 9 06:06:48 PDT 2014

On 05/09/2014 07:30, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 04/09/14 23:41, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>
>> Why is that ugh? You don't have to save the file on each keystroke, just
>> when completion is invoked, right?
>
> In MonoDevelop/Visual Studio the completion is basically invoked as soon
> as you start to type something. Not as in Eclipse when it's invoked
> manually or only when typing a dot.

Oh I see. Do people like this behavior BTW? Eclipse could also be
configured to work like this, but I'm not sure I would like it, (even if
there are no problems such as slow autocompletion.). But maybe it just
cause I'm used to it.

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros