[Mono-D] v2.1.18 Parser/Completion/General fixes&improvements

Bruno Medeiros via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 10 07:37:00 PDT 2014

On 09/09/2014 20:16, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2014-09-09 15:06, Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>
>> Oh I see. Do people like this behavior BTW? Eclipse could also be
>> configured to work like this, but I'm not sure I would like it, (even if
>> there are no problems such as slow autocompletion.). But maybe it just
>> cause I'm used to it.
>
> I wouldn't mind having an option for it.

It's already possible to do it (although not obvious at all). Just go to
Preferences/DDT/Editor/Content Assist and put the
".abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ" string in the
Auto activation trigger characters field.

(It works for JDT too)

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros