New Beta: 2.066.1-rc1 is Now Available

Andrew Edwards via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 11 19:35:41 PDT 2014

On 9/12/14, 3:28 AM, Marco Leise wrote:
> P.S. Is this supposed to contain all 2.066 regression
> fixes pulled into master up to this point?
> As far as I can tell at least
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/3961
> from 4 days ago didn't get cherry picked yet.
> Or are these RCs more of a preliminary version?

It just happens that that one wasn't approved prior to Kenji pushing in
picking regressions that same day. That's the only one I can see
missing. But that's why it's called an RC... Inevitably, we overlook
something. This gives us time to identify and correct those oversights.
Thank you for identifying it.