Dutyl - a Vim plugin for running D tools

Andrei Amatuni via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 14 13:42:53 PDT 2014

On Sunday, 14 September 2014 at 20:06:13 UTC, Idan Arye wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 September 2014 at 03:22:35 UTC, Andrei Amatuni
> wrote:
>> On Saturday, 13 September 2014 at 15:19:56 UTC, Idan Arye
>> wrote:
>>> Version 1.2.0 is out now. I've added the command
>>> :DUsyntaxCheck, :DUlsyntaxCheck :DUstyleCheck, and
>>> :DUlstyleCheck to run Dscanner's syntax or style checks and
>>> store the results in the quickfix or location list. As per
>>> Vim's conventions for commands that update these lists, it'll
>>> automatically jump to the first entry unless the command is
>>> called with a bang.
>>>
>>> GitHub repo: https://github.com/idanarye/vim-dutyl
>>> vim.org page:
>>> http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=5003
>>
>> I just updated both Dutyl and DCD and something broke along
>> the way. I can see that Vim is communicating with DCD because
>> the DCD server log shows that it received a request after a
>> dot completion, but nothing shows up in Vim.
>
> The problem was with Dutyl - I used the `uniq` function, which
> apparently was bleeding
> new(https://github.com/LaTeX-Box-Team/LaTeX-Box/issues/190#issuecomment-47459338).
>
> The fix is in `develop` now. It worked for me(on my Windows
> installation - which has a not-as-up-to-date version of Vim as
> my
> Linux installation) - let me know it works for you and I'll make
> it an official bugfix.

Just updated it. It's working about 60-70% of the time now.
Sometimes it won't complete at first, and then after erasing and
retyping once or twice it'll show the completions. Thanks for the
quick fix though!