DUB 0.9.22 released

Mathias Lang via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 22 03:24:00 PDT 2014

Awesome :)
Thanks for the time you put in dub, it has become a vital part in D now.

digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com>:

> If you can think of any potentially important and especially
> backwards-incompatible changes/additions, please mention them (ideally as
> GitHub tickets), so that we can include them before the 1.0.0 release.

Full shared library support (building them, and as dependency).

Aside from that, any plan to move the auto-tester to puremagic ? Currently,
Travis works under linux (IIRC OSX is not activated), so dub is not
auto-tested on windows. Also, the test cases are very basic.