DUB 0.9.22 released

Sönke Ludwig via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 22 04:26:59 PDT 2014

Am 22.09.2014 12:24, schrieb Mathias Lang via Digitalmars-d-announce:
> Awesome :)
> Thanks for the time you put in dub, it has become a vital part in D now.

> <digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
> <mailto:digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com>>:
>

>     If you can think of any potentially important and especially
>     backwards-incompatible changes/additions, please mention them
>     (ideally as GitHub tickets), so that we can include them before the
>     1.0.0 release.
>

> Full shared library support (building them, and as dependency).

Sounds like a good candidate. Fortunately this would be a fully
backwards compatible change, so that it wouldn't be a blocker per-se.

> Aside from that, any plan to move the auto-tester to puremagic ?
> Currently, Travis works under linux (IIRC OSX is not activated), so dub
> is not auto-tested on windows. Also, the test cases are very basic.

That would be a good thing - with more tests (and that is definitely
something that needs to be worked on, especially high level tests) it
will be more important to have a Windows tester, too, but so far
Travis/Linux has generally been sufficient, so there is no need for hurry.