DUB 0.9.22 released

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 23 12:27:45 PDT 2014

On 2014-09-23 10:08, tn wrote:

> In your suggestion, once version 1.2.4 of the target library is
> released, the first binding version targeting that would then be
> 1.2.4+1.2.4 or 1.2.5+1.2.4 or what?

If the previous binding version was 1.2.3+1.2.3 the next would be
1.2.4+1.2.4. Just increment as usual. It could also be that the target
library doesn't follow Semver and if it contains an API breaking change
it would be 2.0.0+1.2.4.

> And more importantly, how can a user of the binding then depend on the
> latest binding version of a specific target library version (for example
> the latest bindings for 1.2.3)?

Hmm, that's tricky. I don't have a good solution for that. It's easy to
see if you look at all the versions. Just pick the highest version with
the matching version after the plus.

--
/Jacob Carlborg