Mono-D v2.4.9 - Parser fixes

Piotrek via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 25 15:02:13 PDT 2014

On Tuesday, 23 September 2014 at 16:53:23 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> On 9/23/14, 7:06 AM, Alexander Bothe wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 23 September 2014 at 14:02:47 UTC, Alexander Bothe
>> wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> just wanted to announce a further small version bump of
>>> Mono-D. And
>>> yeah, despite my 2 week-break, development still continues!
>>>

>>> Cheers,
>>> Alex
>>
>> Durr, forgot to put in links:
>>
>> Release notes: http://wiki.dlang.org/Mono-D_Release_Notes
>> Wiki: http://wiki.dlang.org/Mono-D
>> Github: https://github.com/aBothe/D_Parser /
>> https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D
>
> Awesome! I'm using it on OSX, works nice. -- Andrei

Same on Linux and Windows. I think Mono-D is the last bridge
before we can see a full-blown IDE written in D.

I was shocked how smoothly Mono-D works compared to DDT. On linux
it wasn't one click install though. I had to compile Monodevelop
myself to get the plugin working. And to be fair I didn't check
DDT for some time now.
In short, Mono-D FTW!

Alexander, thanks for your great contribution.

Piotrek