Mono-D v2.4.9 - Parser fixes

Alexander Bothe via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 26 00:12:21 PDT 2014

On Thursday, 25 September 2014 at 22:02:14 UTC, Piotrek wrote:
> I was shocked how smoothly Mono-D works compared to DDT.

Well maybe, but there's a lot of performance improvement required
-- just open std.traits and see what lags there are due to its
attempts to highlight usages of the currently selected symbol
identifier :/

> On linux it wasn't one click install though. I had to compile
> Monodevelop myself to get the plugin working. And to be fair I
> didn't check DDT for some time now.

Instructions and a precompiled distro-independent bundle are
given this time, though!

> In short, Mono-D FTW!
>
> Alexander, thanks for your great contribution.
>
> Piotrek

Thanks - and don't forget to file issue reports on github instead
of raging silently, please! :-D