DUB 0.9.22 released

tn via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 26 01:37:11 PDT 2014

On Friday, 26 September 2014 at 06:29:21 UTC, Dragos Carp wrote:
> Though you could use prerelease and/or build suffixes (1.2.3-0w
> / 1.2.3+0w).

These are very close to what I would like to see.

Though, if I understand correctly, build suffix wouldn't work, as
for example 1.2.3+0w and 1.2.3+1w would be treated as equal:
"Build metadata SHOULD be ignored when determining version
precedence. Thus two versions that differ only in the build
metadata, have the same precedence." (semver.org)

I guess that prerelease suffixes would do the trick. The only
problem is conceptual: "A pre-release version indicates that the
version is unstable and might not satisfy the intended
compatibility requirements as denoted by its associated normal
version." (semver.org)