dsq-1: open-source software synthesizer

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 1 02:33:02 PDT 2015

On 1/04/2015 10:28 p.m., Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> Am 30.03.2015 um 08:34 schrieb Rikki Cattermole:

snip

>> Yeah, the vibe.d/dub guys are amazing at getting stuff working. But
>> horrible at abstraction's especially with library code.
>>

> Okay.

Nobody can be the best at everything. So it was a compliment :)
You've done an excellent job with them.
And by the looks of things, you are now splitting up e.g. vibe.d So
again its mostly past tense observation on that front.

I'm kinda the opposite. Great at abstractions. Horrible at getting the
damn thing working.