dsq-1: open-source software synthesizer

Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 1 12:42:49 PDT 2015

On Monday, 30 March 2015 at 05:23:18 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
> This is a primarily a french license. It took me a good while
> to understand that it was compatible with e.g. MIT.

Compatible in what way? Isn't CeCILL a copyleft license? (It's
not 100% obvious to me whether strong or weak copyleft is
implied, because their definition of an 'External Module' is
unclear: I'm not sure if something is rendered non-external by
linking, or merely by static linking, or something else again.)