dsource.org moved

Stewart Gordon via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 7 09:33:34 PDT 2015

I haven't been active on the newsgroups lately, so lose track of what's going on.  Has
anything happened?

Just now I tried to commit to the bindings project on dsource, but got an error
"POST request on '/projects/bindings/!svn/me' failed: 500 Internal Server Error"

Has it been doing this for a long time?  Or is it just a temporary problem?  Bindings is
certainly a project that needs to be kept alive, whether here or somewhere else, but
either way it needs to be possible to commit to it.

There's already a mirror of bindings on GitHub.

https://github.com/CS-svnmirror/dsource-bindings

I don't know if it would be reasonable to convert this into the live bindings repository.
  The name 'CS-svnmirror/dsource-bindings' implies that it's a mirror of the dsource repo
- can the name be changed?  Or would we need to create a new repo on GitHub to carry on
where the dsource one left off?

Moreover, I haven't taken the time to get to know GitHub.  I've just realised that at
least it has a wiki facility.  Is it structured in basically the same way as the dsource wiki?

Stewart.

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked regularly.  Please
keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.