dsource.org moved

Stewart Gordon via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 7 14:48:17 PDT 2015

On 07/04/2015 22:44, Stewart Gordon wrote:
<snip>
> So I guess I'll have to try committing just a few at a time and see if that works.
<snip>

Oh dear, it seems even that doesn't.  It isn't predictable at what point it will fail, but
every single time it's failing somewhere.  Even if I try to commit just one file at a time.

Stewart.

--
My email address is valid but not my primary mailbox and not checked regularly.  Please
keep replies on the 'group where everybody may benefit.