Coedit - beta 1 released

Kelet via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 8 10:58:17 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 7 April 2015 at 05:45:16 UTC, Baz wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce the first beta of Coedit, the small IDE
> for the D programming language, based on DMD.
>
> This version introduces:
> - the option editor.
> - metad, a meta GIT repository composed of static libraries
> easily buildable with Coedit.
> - DCD integration: call tips and DDoc comments as hints.
> - symbol list based on libdparse (formerly called the _static
> explorer_)
>
> Links:
> - Change log and short intro to the new features:
> https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/releases/tag/beta_1
> - Binaries for win32:
> https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/releases/download/beta_1/coedit.beta1.win32.zip
> - Binaries for Nux64:
> https://github.com/BBasile/Coedit/releases/download/beta_1/coedit.beta1.linux64.zip

Hi Baz,

I'm glad to see another IDE on the playing field. Interesting
that it's written in FreePascal and utilizing Lazarus components.
I always thought it was a good but underutilized tool set. For
now, I'm just reading the wiki (which is well-populated), but I
look forward to giving it a try sometime soon.

Cheers!