DlangUI

Jonas Drewsen via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 10 12:31:55 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 25 February 2015 at 13:47:04 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 February 2015 at 08:08:35 UTC, Suliman wrote:
>> Maybe it would be better to support yaml config instead of
>> json? At least they have support of comments.
>> http://forum.rejectedsoftware.com/groups/rejectedsoftware.dub/thread/2/
>> afaik DUB will switch to yaml too soon.
>
> dub will switch to sdl, not yaml (actually not switch but
> support both json and sdl)

Which actually is kind of sad for those who is integrating with
dub. We also have to support two formats.

An ideal solution would to have a libdub on code.dlang.org. The
second best solution would be to stick to either json or sdl (in
case of picking sdl make a migrate script from json to sdl).

/Jonas