Updated D TextMate bundle for D2 and TM2

Jacob Carlborg via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Mon Apr 13 08:08:50 PDT 2015

On 2015-04-13 13:39, biozic wrote:

> Awesome!
>
> The only quirk I can see so far is that `xxx yyy(` is always parsed so
> that yyy is considered to be the symbol of a function, is highlighted as
> such, and appears in the symbol tree. Is it a limitation of Textmate?

No, it's more the order of how rules implemented. I know I had this
problem with "static assert". The solution I used was to added the rule
for "static assert" before the rule for a method. What particular code
is there a problem with?

Perhaps I should just move the rule for a method to be the last rule.

--
/Jacob Carlborg