dsource.org moved

Rikki Cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 15 19:35:20 PDT 2015

On 16/04/2015 11:25 a.m., Stewart Gordon wrote:
> On 08/04/2015 03:21, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
>> On 8/04/2015 9:44 a.m., Stewart Gordon wrote:
>> snip
>>> Yes, a set of bindings to eventually put into Phobos/druntime was the
>>> aim of the WindowsAPI project from the beginning.  But unfortunately,
>>> progress has been slow.
>>
>> Instead of moving to Github, this should be done instead. Thanks to
>> package.d files it
>> shouldn't be too hard to up and replace into core.sys.windows.windows.
>
> How would we go about committing updates to it when this is done?
>
> Stewart.

Let's say there is a new function in gdi.h added.

You would look for the file:
core/sys/windows/windows/gdi.d

And add the function declaration.
Or if it is a whole new file:
Add: core/sys/windows/windows/newFile.d

Add line: public import core.sys.windows.windows.newFile;
To: core/sys/windows/windows/package.d

Basically the same process as now, except spread out across more files.