Calypso: Direct and full interfacing to C++

Elie Morisse via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Thu Apr 16 09:42:41 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 16 April 2015 at 06:43:25 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> Could anybody wrote very simple tutorial, that show how to use
> any popular C/C++ lib without binding? I mean step by step
> manual.
>
> Also it would be nice to get binary builds for Windows to test.

Suliman sorry for keeping you waiting :)
I'll be spending the evening installing MSVC and Qt Creator, and
building Calypso for Windows users to play with and to help with
testing. Expect binaries tomorrow.

The usage should be clear just by looking at and building the
examples in tests/calypso.