Calypso: Direct and full interfacing to C++

Elie Morisse via Digitalmars-d-announce digitalmars-d-announce at puremagic.com
Sat Apr 18 16:04:26 PDT 2015

I should have given the same warning, there's a chance that
Calypso may work with not too sophisticated C++ libraries but new
bugs are around the corner if you try anything too big.
Nevertheless Suliman, Laeeth and maybe others have been wanting
to try it out in its current state, and it was useful because new
errors seems to have appeared while compiling the STL examples by
a MSVC build since Kelly's successful attempt two months ago (no
idea whether it's because more of the MSVC runtime/standard lib
gets mapped or because he used another standard lib?).

So sorry for the wait but this is taking longer than expected,
first I could only start building LLVM yesterday's evening
because of slow download speeds, and today the MSVC build is
triggering these new errors I'm investigating.